Our team are well versed in researching issues, precedents and case law to find solutions to all kinds of issues such as objections, aviation and grid problems. We can use online tools and GIS to explore maps and geographical information and can analyse the potential feasibility of sites in a high level of detail. When this is combined with our top notch legal advice, and our experienced planning partners, Spectrum is able to offer a fully project managed ‘end to end’ service to deliver you wind project or portfolio.
- Drafting, analysing and advising on legal documentation from exclusivity through to option agreements and leases.
- Expert advice on contracts associated with construction and finance.
- The legal implications of planning conditions associated with aviation and radar.
- Acquiring sites for any scale of wind project.
- Advice on commercial terms, exclusivity and Heads of Terms (HoTs).
- The legal implications of planning conditions associated with aviation and radar
- Budget and Formal G59 connections.
- Planning Constraints analysis.
- Fighting against aviation planning objections
Want to find out more? If you have a specific problem with your development or just want to see how we can help in general, give us a call on 08455 195 295 now.
- Edward Tabner | Cambridgeshire County Council.
"Whilst working with Catherine and her colleagues on a wind turbine development a clear
unrivalled understanding of lease structures and planning matters was demonstrated and
conveyed in uncomplicated and client friendly manner that was of benefit to all. I would
have no reservation in recommending Catherine for other transactional matters
particularly of this nature.
Here is a video of a 500kw site we acquired and gained planning permission for, in conjunction with our partners, which we the sold on to a developer to build out an operate: