Spectrum’s in depth knowledge of the renewable industry combined with our excellent property skills and experience mean that we are the perfect team to advise you on your solar project. From the initial feasibility assessment, through to completion and build out, we can advise on any part of the process or provide an end to end project managed service.
- Drafting, analysing and advising on legal documentation from exclusivity through to option agreements and leases.
- Expert advice on contracts associated with construction and finance.
- The legal implications of planning conditions, Section 106 agreements and Community Benefit schemes.
- Acquiring sites for any scale of solar project.
- Advice on commercial terms, exclusivity and Heads of Terms (HoTs).
- Initial site surveys.
- Budget and Formal G59 connections.
- Planning Constraints analysis.
- Solar irradiance resource assessment.
- Fighting against planning objections.
Our team are well versed in researching issues, precedents and case law to find solutions to objections. We can use online tools and GIS to explore maps and geographical information and can analyse the potential feasibility of sites in a high level of detail. When this is combined with our top notch legal advice, and our experienced planning partners, Spectrum is able to offer a fully project managed ‘end to end’ service to deliver your solar project or portfolio. Want to find out more? If you have a specific problem with your development or just want to see how we can help in general, give us a call on 08455 195 295 now.